We offer proactive IT Support Services that align with your organisation’s needs and requirements. With proactive monitoring taking place round-the-clock and industry-leading service levels, we’ll support both your infrastructure and team.
Our proactive monitoring of IT systems and applications takes place 24/7, 365 days per year. Constantly monitoring your infrastructure’s health and performance enables us to predict issues before they become serious problems – we’ll work to maximise your infrastructure’s capabilities and operational uptime.
Through our 24/7 proactive monitoring and a team of skilled professionals working to ISO standards, you can rest assured that we will be able to anticipate and resolve issues with your IT infrastructure and provide industry-leading support via our UK helpdesk.
We understand that IT downtime can disrupt both your business and your customers. Our team of IT specialists will plan and schedule maintenance work outside of your core business hours.
Our system maintenance service is an integral part of ensuring that an organisation’s IT systems are running at optimal performance and issues can be identified and resolved quickly.
We delivering maintenance packages to differing sizes of customers across all industry verticals, that include:
Through a combination of proactive system monitoring and a team of skilled IT support professionals, backed up by detailed SLAs, you can rest assured that we will be able to anticipate and resolve IT issues.
Our SLAs are detailed below:
· The phone is answered within 4 rings by a subject-matter expert
· For email, a response is within 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours depending on the severity of the issue
· For escalated support tickets, a technical specialist will call back within 15 minutes, 30 minutes or 1 hour depending on the severity of the issue
· On-site attendance takes place within 4 hours when required
We provide the following extras with our IT support services:
· Getting off on the right foot – we’ll conduct an on-boarding and optimisation visit prior to your IT Support contract start date
· Take advantage of our annual IT strategy review session with our Senior Technical Analysts to ensure your business needs and IT support services are in-line
· Our team hosts regular emerging technology updates, seminars and shows which highlight current and up-and-coming trends and solutions in the IT industry, all of which are free to attend
· Through our well-established partnerships with leading suppliers, be the first to hear about printer promotions